FLOC-LA Team Openings
2016 will be another remarkable year for FLOC Los Angeles. It will be organized and orchestrated by Co-Directors Jeffrey Zhu and Soleil Delgadillo as well as an amazing Team made up of extraordinary young professionals. Are you one of them? If so, please take a look at the requirements below and confirm your decision to be a 2016 Team Member by signing up to volunteer. We’re excited to have you!
2016 FLOC-LA Team Requirements:
- 1 year Commitment
- Assist/Plan 2 Awareness/Social Events
- Assist/Plan 2 Volunteer Experiences
- Assist with Marketing/Social Media
- Report to National Office
- It’s Fun!
- Significant Networking Opportunities
- Name Badge
- Special Team Events
The FLOC-LA Team is a shared responsibility. Roles will be divided to help lighten the load, but all Team members are considered leaders of the organization.